Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as the local florist we only deal with fresh flower delivery. We receive fresh flower deliveries daily from our suppliers so we can, and do, guarantee that all flowers delivered will be fresh.
If you require a very urgent delivery service please call 01582 720229 and we shall be more than happy to facilitate you.
We offer a same-day delivery service for all orders placed before 1:30 PM. If you require this service please call us on 01582 720229 and we shall advise on availability and pricing.
Flower delivery is available nationwide including the following areas.
Yes, we do. Even though we are in Luton, we are an eFlorist distributor along with 1800 other local florists in the UK and Ireland. You can therefore be sure that we will hand-deliver flowers anywhere in the UK, Ireland or the British Isles.
Absolutely! Through eFlorist, our flower shop has contact with local florists in more than 140 countries overseas. So again, you can be sure that we will hand-deliver flowers to just about any country overseas. We also guarantee that all flowers hand-delivered overseas will be fresh.
Not a problem. Give us a call on 01582 720229 and we will help you place your order online, or we will take your order by phone – whichever is more convenient for you!
Yes, we do. Just ring us on 01582 720229 and our friendly florist will gladly take your order.
You can certainly do that. We can include an anonymous message with your fresh flowers delivered. Be aware though you cannot place an order anonymously as we will, to process your order, need certain personal details for billing purposes.
Once we receive your online flower delivery order, we will send you a reference number along with a confirmation email. If you have not received such an email within 24 hours of your order, please contact us
If no one is home to receive the hand-delivered flowers you ordered through our shop or website, a calling card will be left with contact details for your recipient to arrange a redelivery or a collection.
Here is what we recommend:
- Cut the stem of each flower with a sharp knife, removing 2-3cms from the end
- Cut on an angle to create a larger area to allow for maximum uptake of water by the flower
- Remove any leaves that will be below the waterline
- Place flowers in a clean vase/container to prevent bacterial infections
- Add lukewarm water to the vase/container rather than cold water
- Keep the water topped up every 2-3 days as flowers need a lot of water
- Place the flowers away from direct sunlight and draughty areas
- We recommend the use of a sharp knife rather than scissors or secateurs for a cleaner cut